We had a great first practice! Cannot wait for Day 2!!! We need your support following the Covid-19 Safety Requirements. It has taken a lot of work to make this spring tackle season happen. Having a Covid-19 outbreak or loosing access to all Parks and Recreation field use would be devastating. Please review the policy below for more information.
Covid-19 safety requirements for the season. Per Parks and Recreation, the following are the guidelines to practice and compete on Loudoun County and Leesburg fields:
- During Play - Strongly encouraged but no masks required
- Cheer - Masks required as well as social distancing.
- On sidelines - Masks required and 10ft of distancing
- Practice - Masks when closer than 10 feet
- Coaches - Masks when 10 feet of distance cannot be maintained
- Referees - Preferred, required when within 10 ft of person
- Spectators - Masks required when spectators cannot be 10ft apart. 250 spectator max per field.
- Bleachers - All bleachers are closed and cannot be used
These are NOT recommendations. They are being enforced by Parks and Recreation. If we are found in violation, we can lose the use of the fields.